Achieving Best in Class Patient Access Experience
HEI’s health system engineers create the infrastructure and process required to deliver a best-in-class patient experience in Patient Access, while they optimize call center technology to deliver the highest service levels and ensure that authorization denials are eliminated.
Sample deliverables of a Patient Access Transformation include:
- Great patient experience prior to the patient arriving for a visit or service
- Best-in-class process to ensure accurate information is received from patients in order to issue a clean, reimbursable claim
- Best-in-class process to ensure patients are able to honor their financial obligations in terms of deductibles or co-payments (co-insurance), at point of service
- Removed waste and inefficiencies from current pre-service operations by standardizing job functions and processes
- Cultural change to a patient value system recognition with a strong focus on transparent patient and community education
- Demonstrated comprehensive approach to patient access that facilitates high net promoter scores as well as long-term patient engagement and lifetime customer loyalty
Read about organizations who have undergone this process here.